Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The secret of the size of the Galaxy tab 7.7



The secret of the size of the Galaxy tab 7.7


: I had used to store the tab in my bag while moving around. One time, a drag made me find other way to carry it. I remember putting it on my back pocket of the trousers. And then I came to think what about putting it in the inside pocket of my suit. Finally I came to decide to write this article.


It's fit into my inside pocket. 

With the plastic cover, I tried to put it on my front pocket. There is a space left.




And then I tried put it into the inside pocket of my suit. But I couldn't.






After removing the protecting case, it was input  inside fit.














As you see it's just like there is nothing in there.







Conclusion : Yes, the secret was the size of the inside pocket.


No comments: