Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Comparing the brightness of the flashlight of phones and smartphones.



Preface
 : I wanted to use the flashlight on my smartphone to take a picture better. I picked up a phone but I wanted a brighter light. And the I came to think that I've seen many comparisons of performance or features of the phones and smartphones but I had never seen any comparison of the flashlight. Yes I decdied to write it. 

Conclusion
The winner was the Galaxy Note 1.

Which device are compared
1. LG LF1300 This is very old one, my feature phone before I enter the world of the smartphone. Now I use it as a second phone.
2. LG P705 This is what I got for my work. It's give from a company therefore it's not mine officially.
3. Motorola MB861 This is what I use as my phone. 
4.  Samsung Galaxy Note 1 This is used one I bought with a cheap price.
5.  Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 While looking for a device with Android version above 4.00, I found it with cheap price. I didn't plan to use it but came to like it. Yep, Steve Jobs! Now I see your vision.

Comparison Video

1. In a dark place

2. In a bright place

3. Direct

No comments: