Thursday, October 24, 2013

The oldies but goodies, Reply 1994. Compassionate and comedy


Preface

 : Never ending drama. Slow but clearly developing. But still I have some complaints on the casting itself. It seems that there is a personal connection oriented casting in Korean drama. 

Storm of compassion and comedy A country guy came to Seoul, the capital of Korea.  It starts with a country guy first time coming to Seoul. I think everybody would have compassionate feeling in a different scene. It reminded me of my fist coming to Seoul. I was also surprised with the high story building, looked up and then started counting stories. And my cousin said, "In Seoul, if you count as many stories as you count, you are going to be fined for it." And I stopped doing it and secretly peeped the building. Yes, this is what anyone would heard of. 
 And a fan girl who are crazy for Seotaiji and boys, a girl who are crazy for the basketball star. Yes they were like that. 
 The clothes, the bags, beepers, TV, Radio, Entertainers, Meeting, Foods and the music.


If you are in late thirties or early forties now, I recommend it. 
Rate : ☆☆☆
   Jenre : Melo, Drama, Oldies but goodies.

No comments: