Sunday, December 1, 2013

Galaxy Note 1 - Battery swollen and the resolution.

Galaxy Note 1 - Batter Blown and the resolution.
: I've bought a used Note 1. The previous owner let me know of the blown battery when I bought it. However the size became bigger as I used the phone. And one day the back cover didn't fit it finally.

 So called world best Samsung. I hate Samsung because of their immoral behaviors. The products are fairly fine but the company sucks.
 Anyway it has some unique problem on the phone. The blown up of the battery is a known issue in Korea with the shortened battery life. 
And please look at how much it is blown up.



















As you see below, the cover doesn't do its job.







And then how I solved it? I used a knife. I didn't find a sophisticated method. Just simple way.
Note : You should be careful when you cut the outer shell of a batter. When I cut, it sparked. It might be exploded. I think I was lucky. And also I could smell of the chemicals in there.


It's not visible on the picture. There is actually a scar cut on the surface.


And then I used a plier to flat the blown up part








I put the battery and covered it with the back case







 I've turned on it and it works!!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

SAme thing happened to my samsung ay the batteries fat as a regular kfc eater can barely close the back of it and the battery lasts 2 seconds then needs a charger ay