Saturday, October 19, 2013

A research project. My Ultimate question to seek to answer, Part 1 Preface

A Personal research project. My Ultimate question to seek to answer, Part 1 Preface

1. Crucial Question.
 This is for answering my crucial question, why we are here, where we came from, where we are going.


2. The Strong Sexual Drive in Animals including humans.

  Why I got the question?

 In me, I have very strong drive, even for this, I would do everything or risk my life. And I had suffered much from this desire when I was younger than now. And I've known several facts on Sex.
  -  When sperms from more than two men enters a sexual organ of a woman, the two sperms fight each other. We call it 'sperm war'. There are three kinds of sperm in category. Killing sperm, protecting sperm, rushing-to-an-egg sperm. 
- The love of parents is so strong. Usually parents do everything for their children.

- Some species such as some spiders give up their lives for 1 sexual intercourse. 

- Urangutan have broad range of sexual behavior comparable with those of humans.

- And more

Because of the above facts, I got the questions. There must be some special reasons for that. After the endless chain reactions, what will we get? In the end, for what purpose we are doing this?

 If the God exists, why the god gave us the pleasure as much as the pain? Yes, pleasure means pain. Without pain, there is no pleasure. 

3. To get to the point, I plan to do some research including Biology, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry and so on. 

Of course I know, within my life, I wouldn't get any answer for that. Nevertheless, it's a kind of my fate that I cannot stop asking, questioning, researching.

4. There is no significant difference between Animals and Humans.

 I thought, I may have wanted to think, that humans are similar with God or at least very superior to Animals. But after reading and watching some materials, I could see there is no substantial difference between man and animals. 

 - There are tactics which ants use like humans to get their food. Ants throw sands into a hole of other ants to acquire the food. 

- A leader elephant sacrifice himself  to save their own kinds when they are in danger. 

- Wolves miss their colleague(one of their members) when he or she is missing. 

- Chimpanzees or Bonoboes have sex for social reasons too, not only for reproduction.

- Some animals do rapes.

- Even some ants exploit others as slaves. 

- Bees do suicide.

- Some animals show high intelligence.

No comments: