Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dunfa Festival and found it very loved by its fans. Part 1

Dunfa Festival and found it very loved by its fans. Part 1

 : This is the second time to take part in the festival. Whenever I went, I felt that this is the biggest festival for just 1 game. And the enthusiasm is amazing.
Came late and surprised again at the crowd
 I should have read all the fine on the guide of the festival. They asked us to arrive 30 minutes earlier than the starting time. I just managed to arrive around 3:30 when is the starting time. But the festival actually started around 4:00 o'clock.



 





After some waiting, I could get into it.

- It wasn't that satisfying as much as I waited. The area was divided into 4 sections, A, B, C and D. I was allotted in D section because I was late.

I was surprised with the crowd again. Yes, it was packed with people.






 Does this really come from the popularity or 50,000 won worth of the coupon?




The festival started... 
After a formal procedure, two MCs took the mic and run the program.




About the updates
One character added. It's Knight. There are 4 jobs for the Knight. After watching the play movie, I came to think it would be another fake character.





Go to the Dunfa Festival and found it very loved by its fans. Part 2

No comments: