Thursday, June 6, 2013

The ancient Knowledge Part 1.


 I want to talk about the above video because it gave me some insight of the world around me. The world is about frequency, wave and energy. And this can change the world? I've experienced in somehow the connection with each other. If somebody truly loves me, he or she can affect me. Before my grandmother died, I dreamed a very severe nightmare. She was in Korea and I was in Uzbekistan. It was very far from here.

I think if we cares of somebody, he or she feels anyway, anyhow.
Brain, heart and feeling, they affect the environment in their own way, which we don't know yet. There was a very special experiment on it in Korea. The following video will show our attitudes and words actually made difference.


The positive words should have some positive wave and frequency, therefore those results are shown in the video.




No comments: