Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Korean Biggest Gameshow, 2013 G-Star. Part 1 - The Beauties and Booths

The Korean Biggest Gameshow, 2013 G-Star. Part 1
                                       - The Beauties and Booths


Preface
  : So far, I have been participating the G-star held in Busan. And so I should do. Haven't I paid some money for it? Nop. To get the invitation card, I really tried hard by searching the web site. Yes, every time I successfully got the card. I know that they are supposed to be given for free. This time, it's different. It costs about 6,000(about 6 USD) by which I can watch a movie with discount. 

1. This time I focus on other thing I have decided to buy a DSLR camera for many purposes. But I bought a device and borrowed one. I would take as many pictures as possible, the beauties and the booths...


DSLR I bought.


DSLR I borrowed


2. The souvenirs I couldn't resist the giveaway events. I waited and took photos sometimes.


Souvenirs
Blanket - I got at the Nexon Booth. Lucky!





Mobile Coupon(It's useless to me)

                         Phone holder(It's useful. I like it), Key Ring, Ear Caps.




Electronic wave block sticker


Calendars



Memo note

T-shirts


3. The beauties and Booths The beauties are there. Now I am confused what they are for there. There are many people coming just because of them? Anyway for photographers, they are goddess. But I don't care much. It's not because I don't like girls much but because they are just "cakes in the pictures".











The Korean Biggest Gameshow, 2013 G-Star. Part 2 - Games and the hardwares to be continued

No comments: